Descriptions
I 'm an young of averge hight and a little plump with a round face. I got some freckles and acne on my face. I have long straight hair, the colour is brown.I usually wearing T-shirt with a pair of jeans and a pair of white sneakers,If the weather is cool, I will put a sport coat on.I got watch on my left hand and a silver necklace,Sometimes I,d like to carrying a bag with me.
I think I'm an outgoing and extrovert person but sometimes I'd like to stay at home alone,so I'm little confuse what personality I am. I am a tidy person, so I like everything to be neat and tidy.I also like to keep clean, I can not bear any stain on my clothes.

1 Comments:
Very vivid and detailed description.
Pay attention to the use of comma and period.
I 'm averge hight and little plump young man with a round face,I got some freckle and acne on my face.I have long straight hair the colour is brown.
-->break the sentence with a period (.) before 'I got some...'
-->I'm an young man of average height and a little ...
-->some freckles and acne...
-->long straight hair; the color...
I usually wearing T-shirt with a blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers,If the weather cooling I will put a spot coat on.I got watch on my left hand and a silver necklace,Sometimes I,d like to carrying a bag with me.
--->a pair of jeans... If the weather is cool, I will...sport
-->Sometiems ...to carry ...
I think I'm a outgoing and extrovert person but sometimes I'd like to stay at home alone,so I'm little confuse what personality am I.
-->I'm an outgoing...what...I am.
I Also I very like clean I can not bear any stain on my clothes.
-->I also like to keep clean; I ...
Post a Comment
<< Home